Thursday, October 7, 2010

THANKS FOR NFL REPLAYS


First of all I am glad that the NFL Network show those replay games. I can not see all the plays from my seat in the stadium, nor can anyone else. So the replay gives us a chance to focus in on plays and players like the coaches do. Of course if I was smart I would get a DVR so I could loop back and forth to see all I want. Maybe I'll get one? 
Anyway can you believe we made the highlights on NFL.com?  
http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-game-highlights/09000d5d81b0e1bc/GameDay-Colts-vs-Jaguars-highlights
I think that they showed it without much bias, which is nice.
Questions:
1. How long have I been saying RUN DAVID RUN ?  Like forever man. Do you think that maybe some where along the line the coaches actually heard me? I doubt if they heard me but I'm sure someone got in their ear.
David ran an option play.....can you believe that after all the times I have suggested this they finally did it?
Will they keep this play threat? I sure hope so because it is a threat and keeps the defense honest.
Recall this posting?
http://jag-wars.blogspot.com/2010/08/run-david-runrun-david-run.html

2. On the short play where Clark scored.  Whey would you let him off the line? They were not in a run set up so cover the TE and forget the OT. You can't let him off the line.  Was this an error by the defensive player or not? I would like to know.

This week I'll be in front of the TV so I will be able to see more. Will I want to see more? That is the question. On the TV sometimes I see too much and turn it off in disgust. I hope this is not the case Sunday.
Which brings me to one more point. I've heard all the excuses of why not to buy season tickets and none of them stand.

 "I can see better on TV" Of course stupid everyone can but in order for the games to get on TV we have to sell tickets. Now who will be the unselfish people that will do that? If anyone has an excuse not to buy tickets it's me. I have ARMD (look it up) and have to use binoculars to see the Jumbo Screen. Not complaining just stating a facts, and despite having to use binoculars I really enjoy being there. Man there is nothing like it , especially last week when the whole crowd got into the game and didn't even want to leave at the end. I meet some great folks there and have seen some of the same people for years now.

OK so I got off the track, but "WHATS YOUR EXCUSE BUDDY?  I bet I could bust it. So don't ever tell me "That when they play better I'll buy tickets" You know yourself this is lame at best. Listen to  your own excuse and then be honest. COME ON MAN!

No comments:

Post a Comment