Friday, October 8, 2010

I TOLD YOU SO!


A few of my friends called me to say "It seems as if they finally listen to you about how to use Garrard" . Well we all know better than that. Although I have beat that horse for a long time, at least three years, I imagine that someone else close to the team got their ear. We'll never know, but I doubt if Jack ever looked at this blog.
Anyway look at this highlight....I wish I had the ability to put all his runs last Sunday into one highlight film... I ask you to look at his run and tell me "Is this the run of a normal QB that just caught the defense off guard?" I don't think so he runs like a running back although a little straight up. He can break arm tackles and he can cut etc.
http://www.nfl.com/videos/indianapolis-colts/09000d5d81b0a000

The Jaguars must keep up the plays so they can keep the defense honest. Believe me man no one wants a QB to show them up by running the ball with success. How many times has McNair killed us with the run and now Vince cry baby Young hurts us. Call your game according to the talent you have....they did and that is why they run. Don't call the game with what you think can win....get it? Are you reading this Jack? You don't have to give me credit Jack, just keep doing what I say.

I hope that you realize that a lot of my statements are a little tongue in cheek right?

No comments:

Post a Comment