Thursday, May 22, 2014

BLOWN AWAY!

I have been so blown away by the changes made to the Jaguars organization. Almost unbelievable. So many things that I have complained about on these pages are now coming about. Marketing, Branding, Feeding the Fans with news and videos etc. It's like Christmas to me.

If you are not excited about the changes and not excited to be part of A REAL NFL TEAM, then I guess you are not alive and most certainly not proud of what this organization is doing for this city.

Swallow your pride and your lazy backwoods life style and get with the winners Jacksonville and the Jaguars.

At this point all I can say is Thanks Mr. Kahn and it's such a pleasure to be a small part (season ticket holder) of such an up and coming progressive organization that will make us all proud to live in JAX.

I feel like I no longer have to beat the drum and try to urge people to come to games or convince owner-ship of changes needed to be a success. Mr. Kahn can do with out my help, and this humble site is not even close to having the class that the Jags now have.

No comments:

Post a Comment