Tuesday, November 1, 2016

IN MOURNING

Need I say more?

Well I will, as usual I have a plan that will help the Offense, if they will listen to me.

Hopefully the OC will take my advise, that is if he reads the comments on the Jaguars.com

I have never thought of M. Lewis as a good tight end, maybe he is a good blocker but as a receiver he can't control his body. He's not able to tour and twist his body.

Therefor I would change him to full back where he could pass block and lead the blocks for our tail backs.

I have the solutions, but don't come crying to me if the coaching staff can not think outside the box.

If Del Rio could have thought outside the box we would have had a championship with David Garrad. Don't believe for a moment that the coaches know more than me or a lot of long time fans.

No comments:

Post a Comment