Saturday, December 7, 2013

OH WHAT A NIGHT

Oh what a night it was, it really was!
Thursday Night Football and it brought back memories of when the Jags were a good team.
The most enjoyable game for quiet some time.

As well as all this and the Jags playing a great game.
I really had a good time. I also got to see some good friends that I use to sit behind for years. We always had a good time no matter what. They are nice people and I consider them friends and try to visit them every game. 
This is Kevin and Gara (pronounced like Sara)


and some of the other folks that sit with them, who I also remember fondly.

These folks and a lot of others from section 122 are another reason I go to the games. It's a game but it's also a social events for some of us. 

NEWS FLASH   JUST IN !!!!!

Ever the business man and progressive thinker (that be me)
Has come up with yet another earth shaking idea.  
You know how you hate to carry stuff around the stadium while trying to just enjoy getting samples and people watching? Well Mr. Kahn who reads this blog.....You think he gets all these great ideas by himself?  
Season ticket holders will have the first chance to add a LOCKER along with you ticket price and parking. I think somewhere around $10 per game or $100 per season.

Think of it no more worry about rain or cold or if you need sunscreen etc. Why think of it you could even keep your bathing suit in the locker.  Remember  the SWIMMING POOL IS COMING! 

I will let Mr. Kahn think it was his idea, but we all know who is the real brains behind this franchise. 

Here's how the lockers will look in some of the empty spots in the concourse. 
APPLAUSE NOW.......THANK YOU 
















No comments:

Post a Comment