Monday, October 28, 2013

ENOUGH!

       I HAVE
SEEN ENOUGH
HEARD ENOUGH
HOPED ENOUGH
BEEN INSULTED AND EMBARRASSED ENOUGH.

THIS JACKSONVILLE JAGUARS TEAM DOES NOT HAVE ENOUGH TALENT, TEAM WORK, TOGETHERNESS, SKILL AND WHAT EVER ELSE IT TAKES TO BE COMPETITIVE.  


There is no answers, plans schemes or changes that could make this into an NFL team. Keep trying? What for ? They are losers and will be that......A JAGUAR CAN'T CHANGE IT'S SPOTS ...You know?

The only recourse I have like so many before me is to NOT RENEW my tickets. I hate to do this because i have been a season ticket holder for 13 years now. I guess my only option now is to not watch any of the coach or player interviews or watch anymore games on TV.  I will still go to the home games only so I can make my verbal comments heard by the actually players.  "Hey you guys stink"  Is this being a bad fan?  I don't think so. Is anyone else telling them they stink....no the coaches won't do it so it's left to me to let them know that THEY STINK  and 



No comments:

Post a Comment