Sunday, August 11, 2013

D ROB !

OK so I'm ready to buy a D -ROB Jersey and why not? Any body who could play QB at Michigan has to have a lot on the ball. Get ready to heat the call for D-Rob it is coming. To me he and Ace Sanders showed a lot of hope for the future.
From my seat in the North End Zone it is really hard to analyze the play of the team. If you went on the sounds of the crowd it was dismal and you could feel the air going out of their balloons by half time. Did the players and coaches notice?  I heard calls for Del Rio and for Mike Mularkey. This was just out of pure frustration.

I got up early this am and watched the game on that Network I hate.  Actually the team didn't play all that bad and Miami just got a lot of lucky breaks. I did notice some things that kind of bothered me. You know how a lot of QB's step up into the pocket to make a throw? Well it seemed to me that when Gabbert had a chance to do that he didn't. I kind of wonder why not. On one play at defensive player just barely touched his arm and he seemed to hurry the throw a little. I saw that he had room to step up and make a better no hurried play. I really think that he will never have that pocket presence that so many QB's have.

I also noticed that it didn't seem like Gabbert was getting the plays in fast enough. I signalled such a number or times. I did notice that there was an effort to quicken up the play from scrimmage. I guess this is a work in progress. Hene seened to release the ball faster as he did last year and he runs a better 2 minute offense than Blaine.

At this point I see a 6 and 9 season. Maybe after the next game I will change this estimate.

BTW did anyone think "Hey this is neat there is Hene a QB from Michigan handing off the ball to D-Rob who was also a QB at Michigan"  Remember folks I'm a Buckeye but by being a fan I have the up most respect for the Maze and Blue.

No comments:

Post a Comment