Tuesday, August 13, 2013

LONG SUFFERING

Job's wife tells Job "Why don't you just stay home and watch the game on TV?"

Now we know we are long suffering fans but there is no way we can compare our selves to Job of the Bible. That man really suffered and yet would not curse God and die as his wife suggested. BTW this is probably my favorite book in the Bible. I just love the conversations between Job and God.

We may ask ourselves questions like "How many years do I have to keep supporting this team by buying season tickets?" or we may say why doesn't others step up and support this team, what kind of fans do we have in JAX anyway? I often ask myself how long must I sit here in my seat and be abused by the opposing teams fans in my own stadium? If people of the city would buy tickets it would keep out all these fans that are breaking my spirit.

Shad Kahn has said he is going to make this the hottest ticket around. I sure hope so but right now I want it to be the hottest ticket for Jag fans, not Colts or Dolphins etc. The problem with the other teams fans now is they live here in Jax and maybe have never been in Miami or Indianapolis.

Can't some of you folks buy tickets and come and cheer for the Jags, so I don't have to listen to the surrounding blowhards.

Shad Kahn has put everything into place to make it a great experience except for the players and of course I hope that is to come. I start every year optimistic and try my hardest to stay that way.  When our time comes and it will I hope that you will be able to buy a season ticket and enjoy our success. Don't wait too long I have seen teams turn around quickly and I wouldn't want you to miss all the fun of WINNING!

BTW  I think I will change the format and design of this blog to better match the new sleeker and faster Jaguars. Speed of play and players are going to kill opponents.

No comments:

Post a Comment