Friday, January 6, 2012

NEW JAGUARS GAME DAY



Today I read some of Mr. Kahn's ideas he has for the Jaguars. I was really impressed, as I have with everything this man has said and done. Maybe I want to believe in him, but whatever I am sold that he is going to make it happen and I'm excited. Go to Jaguars.com  link below and read for yourself.

http://www.jaguars.com/news/article-1/Standing-on-their-own/974b4a79-01e2-4f14-9251-bc33739dc7a4

If I could make one little suggestion to help with the game day experience, of course I am full of ideas, it would be to get an announcer that is unique.  Not like arena football loud and hard rock like but one that knows the game well and has a personality that is entertaining and exciting. Some one who is professional and can relate to the fans. This would be a well spent dollar in my estimation. Maybe two guys like regular games one for color and one for play by play.

He's absolutely correct when he says that the game day experience has to so good that people want to come instead of sitting at home and watching on TV.

I know Mr. Kahn has been asking everyone of their views etc.  Next I hope he reaches out to the fans to get some more thoughts.

In closing I would like to say..........
IF YOU ARE FOR STATUS QUO YOU HAVE TO GO!

No comments:

Post a Comment