Wednesday, January 4, 2012

FIRST 100 DAYS

Just like when the new President of the United States takes office we will all be hungry for news from the new CEO of the Jacksonville Jaguars. 
The signs have been hung out at Everbank Field and candidates are lining up for positions in the New Administration. 


What will be the first action taken TODAY............. the first day of the next 100 DAYS. I am so hungry for some news just like all fans. With the football season ending soon we all need some kind of fix to help us with the withdrawal symptoms.  

I was kind of disappointed wit the news that Jeff Fisher was interviewed in Miami. a lot of fans here think he is a good choice. Even Fred Taylor thinks so. One of my reason is that he did more with less than any recent coach. He had no home for awhile moving from stadium to stadium etc.,but with all that  he consistently produced winners. 

I also want to take this time to explain myself to some of you. Please keep in mind that a lot of the stuff I write is tongue in cheek so don't get too upset with me. I love this team and I bleed Teal or I wouldn't even bother. I love going to the games and if they would offer a 50/50 plan I would go for it. Shoot I would even go for a 100 games / 100 months payment.  How about you? 

If I was able to get Mr. Kahn's ear I would tell him to be S of NAME coaches. think about Dan Snyder, Did Gibbs work out? did Sspurrie work? Do you think that Mike Shanahan doing?  Even the BIG TUNA as GM in Miami is not doing well. So a NAME doesn't guarantee anything 

As I have said before Mel Tucker could have the right stuff with him being able to choose his own staff. I believe that players will play for him and given an equal vote with Gene Smith on player issues and draft choices, I thin he deserves a chance. He deserves as much of a chance as Gen Smith was given since Gene was highly involved in player choices. 

Now remembering what kind of guy I am I leave you with a photo of Blaine Gabbert in the shotgun formation.


I'm some what kidding here bu we all have had this feeling. I hope and pray this guy can make it, because if he doesn't we have another big problem here in Jax.


No comments:

Post a Comment