Monday, September 26, 2011

Right as Rain

httpJaguars.com
Blaine in the rain....that was the highlight of the game. It shows what he can do. As for the Offensive  Game plan in the last two games I wonder what they are doing. All of a sudden it looks like the whole scheme is changing and we are trying to be a pass happy team?

I don't get it? The only thing wrong with the O before was Garrard held the ball too long and wasn't very accurate on some plays.  Don't trow the baby out with the bath water Jack and Dirk.

I really wanted to come down hard on Del Rio, but he was so positive on the post game interview that I just couldn't dump on him. I still think that he is one who is going to be told "It's GO TIME!" at the end of the season, but maybe it's my age but I seem to be softening some what lately. If he leaves I wish him well and I do believe he will leave. He has had 9 seasons to do something. That's a long term for a coach.

Jones-Drew and Mike Thomas are still my favorite play makers and Lewis is right there too. We have a big task facing us Sunday at Home against the Saints/ Drew B. has chewed us up the last time we played him. I hope the defense has learned to handle the West Coast type of Offense. I think they can do it.

GO Jaguars.....play hard and have fun.


No comments:

Post a Comment