Tuesday, September 13, 2011

OPENING DAY 9/11/2011

It was a great day with a lot of emotions running high. It's always nice to see a large crowd turn out for the games.The more Jag fans that come the better so we don't have to listen to the opposing teams dumb fans. Well anyway the Titan fans had little to scream about and went away quietly into the boiling hot sun.

Whew was it hot. At half time I went to the men's room and soaked my head under the facuet. Then I got the bright idea to fill my hat with water and then put it on. I did this several times. It worked! Ever since the hottest game ever, two years ago the Stadium people got wise and put out free water stations as well as some mist machines for the fans. One consession stand still ran out of water. Shame on you Outback.

Oh yeah the game! It's been a long time since I have seen the Jaguars open up with such a fast start. The defense is coming along pretty good. I sure love a good "D". I like the new linebacker Paul P. #51 he's a real plus. #27 Mathis is trying harder but the fans greeted him with mixed cheers and boos. You definitely could hear the boos. No matter what Del Rio says the fans don't like him anymore.

Luke did good but I was a little surprised that he didn't throw more passes. It's early so I will hold off on judgement of the O C Dirk. If you can run the ball do so, but if it's shot down you have to have a good and acurate passer and I think Luke will fit the bill.

Cograts to the team . Now let's go show the Jets how to play ball.

go Jags!
The view from my seat......AWESOME!

No comments:

Post a Comment