Friday, September 3, 2010

NEXT WEEK WILL TELL

Well folks it wasn't much of a game last night, but a win anyway. I think that preseason games are getting worse and worse as far as intensity or passion. I'm starting to think like a lot of others that they should get rid of these games and play only games that mean something.
Fans live and die with every game but the coaches and most players don't. I don't care what anyone says I can not understand playing a game and not playing to win. This kind of attitude trickles down from coaches to players and I don't know how or if players can turn it on or off at will.
Well they better turn something on next Sunday, because it is for real then.
Brock Bolen was the best thing I saw. He looked like John Riggins to me. I think that means that Greg Jones is going bye bye.
Fans get ready to scream and yell and drown out the signals of the Broncos. The NORTH END ZONE sure shook up the offense of the Falcons last night. NORTH END ZONE RULES MAN!
I think the south end zone is drinking too much beer or something. They are no match for the SUPER FANS OF THE NORTH END ZONE. We are the 12th man and everyone knows it. The other areas of the stadium can try to show us up, we welcome it.....but you better bring your lunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment