Wednesday, September 29, 2010

GAME PLAN


When I first started this blog the idea was to give my "battle" plan for the Jaguars to win the game. That's why I called it jag-wars. I thought this team would fight in every game as if they were in a war. Well things haven't worked out like that and I have to go to plan B and the Jags should also go to plan B but I'm not sure they have one.
My plan B is just to keep saying how I would do things different then what has become predictable from the Jags.
Here are a few points.
The Jags regularly say they want, or have to get off to a fast start.

If this is so then why do they differ when they win the coin toss?
This is contradictory to getting off to a fast start.....how do you get off to a fast start on defense? Think about this also, does this show confidence in your team? NO

This is just one item I wish they would try and I see no reason why they don't except that maybe they have no imagination? 
Later I'll have some more brilliant plans that will just live and die here on this page....but they are brilliant if I must say so myself....and I do.
Later more brilliance from me. 

My plan B.   If we win the coin toss choose to receive the ball and have some of your best short and long passing plays ready to go and go on a fast count no huddle offense. Doesn't this make sense to you? For sure there is not a team out there that would be ready for the conservative Jags to have this kind of plan.


1 comment:

  1. Sarj....you are so briliant you should be coach of the Jags. Not only are you smart but you're good looking too.
    I think that any team that doesn't listen to you is in trouble.

    ReplyDelete