Friday, August 13, 2010

VS PHILLY IMPRESSIONS

First two offensive possessions were terrible and made me sick to my stomach. Same old plays, same old Garrard, same old throwing short. Sick Sick
Defense looks ok but still waiting to see if they give up because the offense doesn't show.
WHY DID I BUY 3 YEARS OF SEASON TICKETS?
Defense is OK...I feel they will come together. The offense still stinks but now they have tow weapons Jones-Drew and Mike Thomas. Simms Walker the jury is still out. Where is Zack Miller ?

OK back to the game.

LUKE LUKE LUKE the crowd asks for Luke to take over the starting job.

Again the crowd wants LUKE LUKE LUKE....AND YES ANOTHER TD!

DAVID WHO?

What is wrong with Scobee? Is he hurt? 17 yard line and 15 yard line???

It's amazing how much more I am relaxed when David is not in the game. I'll say it again,,I like David but he is not a number 1 QB. If he was used in a different way , with a lot of running plays he might do better. But I am tired of telling people because the Jags are not listening.

A while back I wrote about all the LB's on this team and then they got some more. Maybe they know what they are doing. I like Gilbert and the work of the others.

LUKE LUKE LUKE..........OH MAN THIS IS WHAT WE NEED...AND THIS WILL SELL TICKETS.

Nine minutes to go.........look for a call for Luke next week at the home game as we play Miami.

No comments:

Post a Comment