Saturday, August 14, 2010



We want LUKE! click on link jacksonville.com and see all the latest Jags News.
I have to give the Times-Union credit this year especially for their coverage of the Jags. They are doing a great job. I get more info from there than any other source.

I think we all have to go back and read more about this guy. I heard on the telecast last night that Butch Davis said he was going to be fantastic. He has the arm he has the accuracy and the touch, what more do you want? Don't be surprised if he starts sometime soon. Weaver and Del Rio have both told David that he has to step up this year and it doesn't look like he is going to. David is probably the best number 2 QB in the league and I would like to see him in that position. Are there any #12 jerseys for sale??
Jack and Wayne both know they are in trouble if David doesn't step up so they may make a bold move to bench David. I am in favor of it and I think David will be ok with it. David has character and will make the best of it and maybe even recapture the starting job, or at least try to.

I'll post more info on LUKE when I find it, or if you have some send it to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment