Tuesday, August 24, 2010

NO MORE GARRARD PLEASE!




If the Jaguars are not going to scheme and use Garrard differently this year then please just get rid of him before the season starts. What! You say? Well think back they did it with Leftwich. I'm serious I think that the Jaguars have a set limit on these guys and they will play them until they get what they think is the very most out of them. I have no idea what that limit is, but it's long past my limit for this guy.

Quite simply he can not play. He can's see down field, he can't option, he can't lead a WR, he too slow to let the ball go and the worst part is he thinks he's doing OK.

I heard today on the radio that he blamed MJD for not catching a pass over the middle. Are you kidding me "Rubber Man" himself couldn't have caught that pass. David missed the pass just like the announcers said. Did you see it? If you did you would know that it was uncatchable.

I'm trying to find out more on this comment and can't seem to find it. It was on 1010XL during the David Lam show. Maybe David Lamb had his facts wrong....he's a blowhard and I don't like him.

Maybe I don't like anyone named David. I know I don't like anyone named Reggie and thank goodness that name will not be called out at Everbank Field anymore. I'm sure they will cut Nelson loose just like they did Williams and Barlow.

I'm looking for a t-shirt that has a no entry symbol on top of a number nine. I guess the only thing left for me to do is join the David Garrard Sucks Club.

At least I'll be among some intelligent folks.


No comments:

Post a Comment