Tuesday, August 24, 2010

930 THE FOX INTERVIEW WITH GARRARD

Here's an interview with David Garrard. LISTEN

He defends himself well and I like the guy, but with that said I like the guy but I'm not his fan. It would be wonderful if he could change my opinion. So that leaves it with my contention that he is not coached right or even though he's trying hard he doesn't have what it takes.
I was surprised to learn that under Del Rio the team does not have the option to change because the defense is showing blitz....it makes sense now why they don't change up. David said that under Coughlin they had that option. SURPRISED? WHY DON'T THEY HAVE IT?
Maybe this is why Jack doesn't want Garrard do a radio show???????

Something's not right here.

Also I wanted to point out three plays that really upset me in Sat. nights came against Miami.

1. Garrard misses MJD over the middle on 3rd down. Really missed him bad man.

2. Miami's WR Marshall blocks out two Jag defenders and other WR goes in for a touchdown.

3. Jag defender does not put up arms while rushing Miami's QB and allows him to throw TD.

These are really bad plays and should never happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment