Sunday, August 22, 2010

AM I NEGATIVE OR JUST CRITICAL?

Am I negative or just critical? I think I am just criticizing plays, players and schemes as I see the need for improvement or change. If I was just negative I would be like some of these Rodeo Clowns in Jacksonville that don’t go to the games or buy season tickets. I have heard so many so-called fans that say they use to go but stopped going because the team was losing so much, etc. Talk about fair weather fans, actually I wouldn’t even call them fans. I don’t know what they are but pseudo fans.

I have the right to be critical and as a fan and season ticket holder since I arrived in Jax in ’99. I bought into three more years of tickets too and I intend to keep renewing until I can’t walk or see, which was almost the case last night with one bad leg and my low vision. I can certainly see the game better at home on the TV, but after being a Redskins fan for 33 years and only being able to attend a few games I wanted and love the game day experience of being there. I love it!

On being critical I wish that Del Rio was more critical and maybe he is in the locker room away from the cameras. We won’t know but I hope he is because someone has to get on these guys. I know that, or suspect the NFL of enforcing coaches etc. to be more diplomatic and not show emotions that will give the impression that the players and coaches are just macho numb skulls that can’t even control their emotions. When is the last time you saw anyone like Ditka or others ranting in interviews? Not for years, it’s all Vanilla now especially like the forgettable coach of the Colts. What’s his name coaches that are more like politicians than football coaches. This is a big change and maybe why you see less emotions on the field too. Anyone else thinks like this or has observed this?

Next blog post will deal with kudos and Boo’s That is credit for good play, players and criticize bad plays and players

No comments:

Post a Comment