Wednesday, August 25, 2010

SOFT SPOT

You all know I'm not a fan of Garrard,but that doesn't mean I don't have a soft spot for him. He's a good guy and it's not all his fault he's not a better player. I have to put most of the blame on Del Rio because he doesn't use Garrard in the right schemes etc.

I think that now I understand the reason Del Rio doesn't want Garrard to have a radio show. On the interview with sports news that I posted yesterday David revealed something that I have been wondering about.

David revealed what could be called a Sort Spot in our offense. Did you ever wonder why it seem that the offense and especially David are never prepared for a Blitz? I have always blamed it on David thinking he couldn't recognize the formation or was unable to call another play.
FLASH! FLASH! Del Rio has never had a play or plays to call in this situation. Garrard said that with Coughlin they had plays but not with Jack.

IS THAT INTERESTING OR WHAT?

I expect some kind of reaction because of this. Maybe not in public , but certainly Jack is got tell David to shut up or maybe Jack will now have to come up with special plays for blitzes.

Go back to the last post and listen to the interview again. It shocked me but put one point on the board for #9 and took one point away from Del Rio.

No comments:

Post a Comment