Saturday, June 12, 2010

JAGUARS DEFENSE HIGHLIGHTS

I want on youtube and the NFL video highlights to find some video clips to put on here. I wanted to see if there was any out there since I love DEFENSE.
Guess how many were on YOUTUBE? 0 000000 zero man...goose eggs.
Guess how many results were on NFL 9,251 results for “jaguars defense” was the number that came up but guess what there was 0000 there too. Only some Jones Drew highlights so I guess our DEFENSE IS ALSO JONES-DREW. that sort of raps up what I believe. No defense and the only team member of value is #32. How long can we ride that train?
OK then I'll put a Jones_Drew highlight on here for you.

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-air-and-ground-players-of-the-week/09000d5d815ac35b/2009-Best-of-Maurice-Jones-Drew

No comments:

Post a Comment