Thursday, June 10, 2010

IT'S WAR BABY

WELCOME!

I love Defense and the years that the Jags were making shut-outs were the best years for me. Those years were thanks to Mike Smith, I guess since we haven't had anything like it since he left.

I will be writing from time to time about my thoughts and frustrations. I may sound negative at times but believe me I would like to be proved wrong and I'll be the first to apologize for my mistakes or opinions.

I've had season tickets since I moved here from Washington,D.C. in 1999. I was a Redskins fan for 33 years and I still want them to do good, but my allegiance is to the Jaguars. I always go with the home team where ever I move to. Anyone that lives in Jacksonville but cheers for another team that visits the stadium is

No comments:

Post a Comment