Sunday, September 29, 2013

THE PLAY BY PLAY REPORT

I had a lot of good responses to my new helmet design but I don't think that putting great fear into our opponents will help. All the team of the NFL have no fear of our offense and little respect for our  defense.

OK so I was going to give you the play by play of the game.
I bought some 50/50 tickets for charity and then got my photo taken and got a free bottle opener and a towel and a t-shirt. This was the fun part in the south end of the stadium.

Then a ride on the escalator to the Bud Light Zone for a pulled pork sandwich with BBQ baked beans. The baked beans are the best I have ever tasted.

There was a great breeze in the stadium as we walked to our seats in the North End Zone. We were early as usual and sat in the sun enjoying the pre-game stuff.

The game started and everyone was hopeful and full of good cheer and just knowing something good was going to happen today.

By the second quarter the breeze stopped and I started to fry to a nice crispy gold and I decided I should go up and get some shade and another water. I looked around for a place to sit and thought the steps going out looked like a good place. I went a bought some french fries and took my water and sat on the cool concrete steps and found that nice breeze again that was missing from the fry bowl.

I sat and ate half my french fries and then decided it must be half time and I should go back. I asked a woman coming up from the bowl and asked if I had missed anything and she said NO. On my way back down to my seat I stopped and talked to a couple of friends I use to sit near.

I sat down and half time was just over and I found that Sue my friend discovered some drunk lady behind us had stolen our bag of shirts, free sun glasses etc. The cops threw her out. I think she was on drugs. So I did miss something after all. Well things went south in a hurry as they usually do on Jax so with about 5 minutes to go in the third quarter we left to come home. 

The traffic that was suppose to be had, was actually no problem at all. I got home in time to take a nice nap. 

THE GAME?    OH  yes I almost forgot we lost again  
Me and my friend Sue Warren of "Sue's Cafe" 

No comments:

Post a Comment