Monday, September 16, 2013

IT IS WHAT IT IS !

      

     I like this phrase and I use it a lot and yesterday I used it to tell myself the Jaguars "are what they are."  As fans we are usually optimistic at the beginning of the season and then after the first game we suddenly realize "They aren't who we thought they were."   

Who would've thought that the big problem area would be the Offensive Line?  If anyone thought so they sure didnt' say anything, in fact everyone thought that was our strong point.....ooops. 

Offensive Coordinator  has his work cut out for him.  I could suggest a little more imagination in play calling. To slow the pass rush I would go with 5 receivers from the shotgun and spread the field. I don't care if we only have 5 yards per catch, but at least we won't go 3 and out. The normal scheme is not working and needs more practice, in the mean while it would be nice to control the ball a little bit to give out defense a rest.

Well I guess we have now figured out that the Jaguar Team "Is what it is. All that is left to find out is....
     
p.s.   I like Henne's play as the game progressed. He has more pocket awareness then Go Go Gabbert. He was stepping up into the pocket and making plays. Good job Henne,


No comments:

Post a Comment