Friday, August 16, 2013

THE THINGS I DO ...

Oh the things I do to help the Jaguars and Shad Kahn. I must admit that I am quite good at ideas, especially if I don't have to pay to implement them. For instance it was my idea to get the largest scoreboards in the world.

I cam up with several designs for helmets and uniforms. I advised to change the Public Address announcer and give more benefits to the season ticket owners.

I begged Wayne Weaver to BRAND and MARKET  this team and Jacksonville. Mr. Kahn took my advise to his credit on a lot of these items so I know that he is an ardent reader of this blog.

I now offer a FANTASTIC idea to put Jacksonville and the Jaguars on the ELITE marketing chances of the century , maybe of all times. We will have to get NFL approval but let it be known that it all happened first right here in JACKSONVILLE WITH THE JAGUARS FOOTBALL TEAM. In recent years the NFL has sanctioned making ladies form fitting jersey shirts which was a big hit.

Now for the first time ever I announce my idea to make JERSEY POLO'S . THE ULTIMATE IN MEN'S LEISURE WEAR FOR GOLF AND GAME DAY.

It's all quite simple. All you have to do is add a color and a couple of buttons to the jersey design and you have it. In the past they have tried to achieve this in a t-shirt design and came close. But for the sophisticated in-crowd of Jacksonville' culture men don't wear t-shits in public so now for the cultural elite of the south men can wear their colors without feeling like some hick town person of the north. We are civilized here you know we even have a Symphony Orchestra.
Polo that almost made the grade.




Now just add a collar please .

Polo should be made of " PERFORMANCE " material for the hot days of Jacksonville and not be heavy like a regular jersey.

OK now my brain is really tired I think I need another Cruise on Mr. Kahn's yacht.  Oh the things I do for this organization and I don't even get free tickets.

No comments:

Post a Comment