Monday, February 25, 2013

SPLISH SPLASH !
I was taking a bath and all of a sudden I thought...why can't the Jags draft Gino Smith? Why is the everyone saying we will trade down or maybe like in the past we might even use the 2nd pick to get a water Boy. 

I'm hoping that the days of not making a splash are gone. It never really fit Mr. Kahn anyway.  

Listen to me! If the top need is a QB and we are unsure yet of what we have then it makes perfect sense to me to draft the best out there.

I envision us getting Gino and maybe some where about 4 games into the season Gino starts and we win big time. 

We have come to expect no waves or noise and a very conservative attitude with the draft. Let's change all that right now. Go all out and stand united and get all in, and what ever but lets' make a SPLASH.

No comments:

Post a Comment