Thursday, February 21, 2013

GABBERT TRADED TO SAN DIEGO
IT'S NOT EASY ALWAYS BEING RIGHT

So fat I have been right about most things to do with the Jaguars. I said they needed better Branding of the Logo and Team. I said they needed to get more media attention especially locally. 

The draft will really tell what is the next step for the Team. I predict that the Jags will draft a QB in the first or second round. There is no talk about this but I tell you that the new GM and HCoach know that Gabbert can not start yet, if ever. 

Check the AFC South Division and QB's. If you want to win in this league you have to first of all have a QB that is as good or better than the other teams in your division. It's fine to talk about going to the playoffs, but the way to insure that is to win the division. The Colts are still set to do that and with Luck as QB they are in place to keep winning. 

Build your team to beat the division foes and you will be in the playoffs almost every year. To do this Dave Caldwell knows that you have to have a elite QB not just a good QB.

With the new GM saying he plans to build through the draft, which I believe is the right way. Dave knows you have to start at the beginning and the start is a great QB. Everything else will follow.

Only Gabbert can convince me that he can make the grade. I won't believe anyone else, I have to see him do it with my own eyes and so far he's not shown anything. Stop trying to make me think that he has what it takes etc. etc.  blah blah blah. It's only talk meant to disguise what they really think and what they are really planning. They will pump him up as young, etc. etc. but you watch and see they will trade him before it's all over.

No comments:

Post a Comment