Sunday, December 4, 2011

THINGS I HOPE MEL TUCKER CAN CHANGE

Welcome to Mel and I believe he will do a good job. As I read people he seems to be really into the game and a good people person. As compare to the political correct Del Rio and Norv Turner. I am still upset with Norv for ruining my redskins and now he has gone and done the same to San Diego the same way that Jack did it to my Jags.
What! FIRED? 
Oh no not me too! 

Look for these two to run for political office somewhere.  

Are all coaches going to be vanilla soft soaped dopes? Is this really what you want NFL? Give me a coach that is alive and spits on the ground and maybe even on reporters. WHERE HAS THE PASSION  GONE?  Are the fans the only ones left to raise a s fuss? 

Oh well on with the story. 

MEL TUCKER

Mel if by some chance you read this....yeah like that will happen..I beg of you to make these few changes.

1. Please , Please don't call for a run up the middle for 1 yard to start almost every series. Go back and review stats, or ask the fans. We sit in the stands and call the plays out loud and if we know the play surely the defense knows it. Please 9 years of this is enough. I almost get ill when I see it happen. It is so predictable that every series starts with this play it is not funny. Take how many series you have run in 9 years and then that is how many plays the Jags have WASTED!  Can any team afford to do that? NO of course NOT Also I am not buying into that it keeps the defense honest. We don't care if the defense is honest we want them to be confused. Did I make my point?  If this doesn't change look into the North End Zone and watch me throwing-up at the beginning of each series.

2. Find receivers that will fight for the ball. I don't know how you can motivate the ones we have because I believe you either have this instinct or you don't. I have seen too many times where there is little to no effort to try for the ball. We really have not had a good receiver since Jimmy Smith. There is a certain mind set lacking from this corp of receivers for a long time now.

3. Be true to your self Mel. Don't let protocol dictate how to coach. Fans know the game very well and we all in some way pseudo coaches. We would sit players who don't perform, we would scold players regardless of their stature.  I believe you have the right mix to be both teacher and authoritarian.






No comments:

Post a Comment