Tuesday, December 6, 2011

OUCH!

I had the first laugh before the game but this guy had the last laugh as the Chargers put a real hurting on us. OUCH!

OK so what went wrong? Everything. Well now that I have had a day to reflect on the loss I can find a few positives, very very few. Gabbert had a few good passes, but the ones that he threw when he looked like he was afraid are the ones that really bothered me.  The clumsy awkward ones that went into the ground or missed completely make me wonder about him. Off balance, off the back foot, etc. are not a very good sign.  I never want to see someone  fail so I hope he can get some good teaching and become good.

The real problem was our Defense which broke down. Excuse or not we had a lot of starters out.....a lot. So I'll give them a break. they have been the only bright spot for us this year.

I had 4 family members joining me at the game which was great. We did the tailgate thing and had a good time despite the score.  The score?  Never mind I already put it behind me.  Hopefully you can too and be there next Sunday as we play Tampa.   Go Jags!


3 comments:

  1. Hi Sarj,

    Since Ann lived in San Diego for several years, I had to be happy to see the Chargers finally get another win. I'm glad you were able to have a good time anyway. You're looking pretty good in that picture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The chargers have been good but not quite good enough and I believe that is Norv Turners fault. He ruined my Redskins too just as he will do to this tea. I believe he got his reputation from the players he had in Dallas, not his schemes.

    BTW San Diego was were I wanted to lice and Inkiana is the farthest I got West.
    thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. Who's the guy sitting next to that masked man??

    Great picture, Sarj. Sorry things didn't go well for your guys but maybe the new owner can help turn things around. I know that a lot of NFL teams (including my Bears) have been decimated by injuries this season. I think they're operating with their 3rd string quarterback at the moment.

    ReplyDelete