Sunday, January 2, 2011

TODAYS COMMENTS AS THEY HAPPEN

I couldn't believe after all I have said They won the toss and defer to receive the kick off.
Well you all see what happened there. Texans 7 points.
OK now a three and out.

Man do the Jags look terrible. It's embarrassing

Again no heart...the wrong team showed up again. How can they play this bad. NO PRIDE?
OK we are lucky. Did you notice on the run plays that the LB's and DB's just stood there? Don't they know when it's clearly a run and they should come up.  It didn't look like it to me.
Mathias should go. He might be pretty good in a touch football game.

If this is all negative then show me something to be positive about.
This for me to remember this game so I can't be soft soaped later by JDR or anyone from the Jaguars. I can go back to this blog and see what this team really did and didn't do.

OK they're running good or Jennings is, but I'm holding my breath. Sometimes success spoils them. Let's hope they can follow through and score. Well they did it. 7 pints.  Maybe JDR knows that it takes these guys at least a quarter to wake up? If that is so the Defer is OK>>>but I don't like it anyway. The team should always be ready to play..

FYI I'm going back and forth from the big screen in the LR to my Man Cave to type this. Exercise? I guess so.

Jaguars pass defense still can't stop anything.  Another 7 for Texans.  Shame shame shame. Up and down the offense woke up only to have the defense stay asleep.

17    to   7   I am still embarrassed just like earlier this year when they played without heart.

OK I'm just going to watch for awhile. I'll recap later if I don't have to go and throw up.

OK Scobe...... 17 /  10

OK Mercedes     ties up.   It's a shame we had to spot them 17 points..
NOW WAKE UP DEFENSE!

Pass defense still SUCKS !  

Texans field goal           20  /17  now.  No I don't think it is great we held them to a field goal. I WANT A STOP OR A TAKE AWAY ON THE 2 MIN DRILL WHEN YOU KNOW THEY ARE GOING TO PASS.

Half Time..

down by 10 again.

I thought JDR told Mike Thomas to run up and get the ball?  We start in the hole again.
No field position for the Jags....another constant.

Another 3 and out........So it's not Garrard but the offensive line and the play calling or not recognizing the blitzes.

Well it's over now 33 / 17 is too much to come back from.  What a shame the wrong Jax team showed up this week.


I'm done too.

See you next year....I don't even want to think about it yet, but that's how it goes. Please note this is before the season even started. 

Remember back earlier in the season I said June 30th of this year 

No comments:

Post a Comment