Monday, January 3, 2011

OK SO WE GO WITH JACK

OK so we stay with Jack for another year.

It may surprise a lot of you but I agree with keeping JDR for another season. The one big reason was pointed out by Wayne Weaver and that is the "culture" of the team. I give a lot of credit to Jack Del Rio and Gene Smith the GM for getting rid of some bad players who didn't buy into the vision and a lot of players who had character problems.
Together they turned around the character of this team and made them into a TEAM that believes and works together.
That is so very important and I wish them luck and I am behind them 100% this coming year. Now don't think that means I won't be critical, because I will be. Continuity is almost always good. 

GOOD LUCK JACK AND GENE 
WORK HARD 
GO JAGUARS


No comments:

Post a Comment