Monday, December 27, 2010

SHOULD HE STAY?

SHOULD JDR STAY?

This may surprise a lot of people but I think that Jack should stay. One of the reason is that he cleaned house and got players that want to play as a team. I really think that they will play for him and like how he treats them.I think it is Jack that gets them back to playing their roles correctly after they have gone astray and try to do too much. He doesn't really do the "Blame Game" in public and the players like that. I'm not sure but maybe he has gotten the players to talk more to the public and media, thereby making them more accountable to the fans. Does anyone understand this?  Here is what I have noticed. In the past the players were isolated and thereby  were not accountable to the fans because they were isolated and thereby protected. The players have to be out there for the fans and if they are they have yet another reason to play well. At least that is what I think. Who ever is responsible for this did a good thing. It really got the fans more involved. One other thing good about JDR is that he finally started to use Garrard in a better way, using his talents to run.

Now for Garrard as to if he should stay or go. I say GO! I think he has trade value and we should trade him soon. He has proven that he can not change some of his bad habits. He still and always has held the ball too  long. He can not look of a defender but looks to the receiver the whole way. David reminds me of a boxer that closes his eyes and hopes he hits his opponent. Good by David you tried your best but it's not good enough.


No comments:

Post a Comment