Monday, November 29, 2010

COMING TOGETHER


Even with the loss I feel that this team is coming together. You can feel it. I was still hoping that they would pull it off and I really felt that they could.
I have not been a Garrard fan but I feel that they have started letting him be himself. You can just feel them helping each other and caring for one another.
I for one is starting to believe in this team. THEY CAN DO IT.  I'm even starting to believe in JDR too.
Two problems I had with the play. One I told the TV cover Boss. I just knew he was going to get the ball, because he was the only guy that was getting open and he was mostly uncovered on the line. OUCH, If I could see it why couldn't the coaches or players??? The other thing is that they do have to work on protection or maybe schemes would be a better word for those must throw times. The max protect works good at times but if you use it all the time teams find a way to collapse it. The Jags have to come up with more formations like spread them out and call QB draw or pitch.

No comments:

Post a Comment