Monday, September 27, 2010

WORST SHOWING EVER


Oh yeah the west coast trips were bad and we would stink every now and then at home, but yesterday was the worse game the Jaguars ever played. I don't see any come back from this. It's been three years now of suffering through some horrible loses at home and on the road.

You all know how I have been telling the Jags and the coaches to change the way they use Garrard and to do things differently. Like my last posting I suggested, with a little tongue in cheek that they should do like George Canstanza and do the opposite. Someone on Jaguars.com challenged my coaching record. I told him I had never coached but then I have never lost a game either. Right now as long as the Jags don't change I am looking like a genius.

Not once did the QB take more than a 3 step drop. This is stupid, so stupid I shouldn't have to explain. The defense is not afraid of what Garrard can do and the coaches make it easier for the defense by putting the QB in the same spot every time. No 5 or 6 step drops, no roll outs and no option type plays.

There was no single player to give some credit to except for Kampman who has played enough years that he has not been influenced by a stupid coach and Tyson Alualu because Jack hasn't ruined him yet.

I'll be there next week but I'll be wearing my Redskins colors so I don't have to be embarrassed by all the Colt fans in the stands. It was unbelievable how many Eagle fans were there and how loud they were. I blame this on Jacksonville people who don't buy tickets and those that do and sell them to on line to make a few bucks.
Shame on you season ticket holders who stay home and those folks in Jax that don't buy tickets and come.
The price of tickets here are very low and so low that the opposing teams eat them up like free candy.
Some of the Eagle fans in front of me said this is the only way they can see the Eagles play. They get the cheap tickets and travel here. Well they had a great time yesterday. Del Rio you should have to sit in stands just one time surrounded by the other teams fans and endure a real razzing.

No comments:

Post a Comment