Monday, September 20, 2010

KUDOS


Now that I have blown off some steam in my last post and it's been 24 hours since our loss, I want to give some credit to some players. I really did see some bright spots that give me hope.
I'm sorry to say the #9 D. Garrard is not one of them.
First of all on Offense
#11 M. Simms Walker stepped up good with ten catches.
#19 T, Underwood looked to be improving.
#23 R. Jennings is looking good and ran strong.
#89 M. Lewis is going to be a star, it's taken some time but he is really coming on.
So that is 4 out of 11 on Offense that played good that's like only a third. Notice there wasn't any
O Linemen on the list and that's because there was no protection and we couldn't run the ball.

Now for the Defense
#36 C. Greene Outstanding that's why R. Nelson could go to the Bengals.
#74 A. Kampamn his motor is always running.
#31 D. Jones I have to see more but he played better than #21 D. Cox
I'm sorry but that's all the players I can remember playing hard.

I was sorry to see QB #12 get hurt and out for the season. I had hopes he would be the next starter. He led all QB's in the NFL Pre-season stats.

It's going to be interesting who we pick-up for the back-up QB. Maybe Leftwich? ha ha

OK let's go and clip some Eagles wings and cook them up southern style.

Let the New Cannon Roar......and by the way put a live round in it and shoot the know nothing announcer.


No comments:

Post a Comment