Thursday, January 10, 2013


WHAT NEEDS TO HAPPEN.

  • 1. The vision. The type of offense and defense we want and need to have to be successful in the AFC Soth. what type of offense and defense will best compete against teams in our division? I have my choices but it's not for me to choose,is it? Ok If you insist I would go with a ball control west coast type offense and a 3/4 defense which is the best system to stop a move the chains offense. Best to cover screens and tight ends.
    2. Once this has been decided then we can move on to the Head Coach and all other coaches, scouts and football related staff, and not until step on is a solid vision. with this said I believe that MM can still be the Head Coach, but I think all other coaches will still be up in the air until a joint decision of who can fit this new vision.
    3. Players we have and players we need can then be evaluated once step 1 and 2 are inplace. there is no sense talking about Tebow or anyone else unless he fits the new vision. I of course have my ideas about what current players WON'T fit the new direction.
    4. Players I feel won't fit new vision, since you asked. You did ask right? Any player too slow or can not get separation from defenders and may be a bit awkward. Good bye M. Lewis. No need for a full back anymore Good bye G. Jones. Good bye to non performers Jennings. Good bye to Meester. Goodby to Alualu and maybe another D linman. In a 3/4 we will need three very big and strong defenders. Babin my move to outside LB. We have good safeties but need more tall and strong ones to coave TE's . \

    Thats a pretty good start .

No comments:

Post a Comment