Thursday, January 3, 2013

PLEASE MR. KAHN
Please Mr. Kahn don't rush into this GM job. Really the GM from the Falcons? Maybe the guy from the San Fran but what the heck is this Atlanta connection? I wish you would think outside the box more. 

There are few choices I have been thinking about. The first one to come to mind is Ton Coughlin. I know he is set at NY but maybe he's ready to do more than just coaching. Look back at the team he put together for the Jaguars as a brand new team. We all realize that it was a mistake to let him go after only a couple of bad years while rebuilding. I would trust this guy to choose the right Head Coach and players. He only made one mistake and that was RJ Sours. That could have made by anyone.  Ton has connections locally and to me he is the best fit for this city and team.  AAA rating.  

Now thinking out of the box a little more I would suggest if there is no current GM available that has a very very good record like that of Green Bay or Pittsburgh then let's think about a youth movement.  Let's look for a young and energetic top scout that is looking to bring new ideas and a vision to Jacksonville. Maybe a scout with ambitions from Green Bay or Pittsburgh or even New England.  I wish I knew of such a person but I'm sure there is someone out there. Although I'm not sold on NFL Network guys maybe there is someone there that studies the players etc. night and day and has a keen sense of management.  Another option maybe a top college Athletic Director. Maybe.





No comments:

Post a Comment