Friday, January 18, 2013


Gus Bradley new Head Coach of the Jacksonville Jaguars Football Team

Welcome to Jacksonville Florida Let me give you some good advise as you start off your work here in the Sunshine State.

The first item is be sure you keep your facial hair. It's a trade mark for intelligence and with out it no one will take you serious. 

On second thought I won't go into the reason to keep your hat on except to warn you that the Sun here in FL is brutal and you need to keep a hat on or you will suffer from it's effects. Because you are new I won't say anything about your hair style except to say you have a nice shaped head.

 I'm restraining my self. ' JAG WARS  is showing a softer side.

Really wishing you the very best and you have my support and I believe I speak for all the great fans  in the North End Zone.

No comments:

Post a Comment