Tuesday, October 9, 2012

INTERESTING STATS
 


I'M NOT USUALLY INTO STATS BUT FOX SPORTS HAS SOME EASY TO READ STUFF.

Click on the link and check it out. The first stat is on the image above which ranks us at 31st in the league. You mean there is some team worse than us?  Check out the salaries of teams. I was surprised to find the Jags at #9, so I guess money doesn't equate to ranking.  I was also interested in running attempts and yards and found Gabbert to have a better average and yards than Jennings. WOW how can this be> Do they count yards running away from the rush? 

As you may have noticed I changed the TITLE of the blog to read JaxJags instead of JAG WARS. I have always hoped our games would be more like wars, but as it turns out it's more like a DEBARE. 

Oh well wait till next year......BTW I have 4 season ticket: Any buyers out there?

No comments:

Post a Comment