Friday, March 16, 2012

OK OK ALRIGHT!

UNCLE GENE IN SPOTLIGHT 

OK OK ALRIGHT already please! so the last post showed my negative side again. It's just that I am always so frustrated when we don't go for the very best in any situation and settle for someone less????

Are we poor? Do we have a self esteem problem? I can't figure it out. Our name never comes up when there is a really big name player available either in free agency or the draft. Have you noticed that?

Sometimes I think we are afraid to be rejected. Maybe Gene smith has been abused and has a rejection complex. I imagine Peyton Manning's reaction to a call from Gene. Peyton " ha ha ha ha ha you're kidding right Gene? Gene " No Pey we really want you here and are willing to pay you anything you want" Peyton " Oh come on gene enough with the jokes, You're a nice guy but Jacksonville? No way Dude I already am up to my ears in corn out here in Indy. Why would I consider a hcik town like Cowford anyway. " what the heck am I going to endorse in Jax? Boiled Peanuts?"

Ok now for Mr. robinson. Although he is a one year wonder at least that says he can do it. I hlpe he proves out

Henne is a good QB and maybe with anouther team and another chance he can be great.

I went back and looked at some more videos of Gabbert and I had to admit that he really can throw the ball and has good montion and strenght. So maybe he can be good or even great. I like the idea of compettion between the two.

Now for Uncle Gene. The good thing is the spotlight is really on him this year and not so much on others. That's the way it should be too. so Gene here's hoping you do good too.


No comments:

Post a Comment