Monday, March 19, 2012

JACKSONVILLE JAGUAR FAN

Just how many of the fans feel like this? 

Well for one, I do. I have been writing about how I feel about the Jaguars organization for a few years now. And just when I think things will change a VIRUS  of some type comes along and invades the minds of the top execs in the front office. Yes I'm afraid it has even hit our Hero Kahn who was thinking like a fan and like our Messiah when all of a sudden he was struck by this Virus that gives you low self esteem and makes you feel like you don't really belong in this league and wish that there was an NFL Dollar Store league where you would feel more comfortable. 

I thought today of how I would explain my feelings as a 12 year season ticket holding fan. Have you ever had family members that just refuse to better them selves? Do they act like they can't deserve anything better than what they have and are? They won't even consider being really good at something or even great? They always broke and always borrowing money knowing they will never pay you back. they live day to day not as a conservative but as a person who doesn't want to hope doesn't want to even try. 

You know what I'm talking about don't you? Well this is how I feel about being part of this dysfunctional family for all there year.  Unable to get through to them or really help them. I would like them to get some therapy. I try to build them up and encourage them. I even buy extra tickets to make them feel wanted. I take guest to the games I join their fan teams. I spread the news about their price plans. But alas to no avail. I'm always met by the criticism just like I would be if I tried to get a job for my lazy cousin. 

Jaguars stay out of the Dollar Store and trying shopping at Stein Mart
 or at least Target for goodness sakes. 


No comments:

Post a Comment