Wednesday, January 11, 2012

NEW HEAD COACH SELECTED

WHAT'S IN A NAME?

OK so it's not spelled the same and let's hope that "a lot of Mike Mularkey'  is a good thing for the Jaguars.  

I was surprised at the choice and still don't know what to think of it. Only time will tell. I'm anxious to see who he chooses for his stall, especially OC,  DC and QB coach. Of course I am also very interested in the draft this year. I think they should draft a QB to bring along as competition for Blaine and as a backup. 

Because I am not convinced that Gene Smith is a good GM, I think that Mike should be given a matching contract of 3 years. 

The one thing that some think is a negative about Mike is that he resigned from Buffalo because of the direction the organization was taking. I see this a a plus. The head coach has to have a vision, like any good leader, and if others do not go with it I, I think it is better to quit than go along with something you don't believe in. 

GOOD LUCK MIKE!


No comments:

Post a Comment