Sunday, November 20, 2011

TOO SOON?

Is it too soon to start picking on Gabert?  I haven't said anything yet except he needs to step into his passes and he could use some receivers.

Now let me see......what was the reason we didn't draft Tebow?
His passing skills were not good...is that right?  or did Wayne Weaver know that this coaching team can not teach draft choices....oh yeah what became of building by the draft?  The only good players , except for MJD are the new defensive player we got on the free market.  They Jags front office is not to be believed.

When I think of Blaine Gabbert I think of Larry Brown of the Redskins. They found out that he had a hearing problem and hooked him up with a hearing aid and from there on out he was great.  I think I know how we can fix Gabberts problem too.

LOOKING GOOD NOW GABBERT

No comments:

Post a Comment