Tuesday, November 29, 2011

FAREWELL

As you all know I have been very critical of the Jaguar owner and organization but my it was never personal. I like Wayne weaver and I like Jack Del Rio as hard working sincere people.

Thank you Mr. Weaver for bring and keeping an NFL team in Jacksonville. This was not an easy task and it has not been an easy task to keep one here.

Please football fans buy into this team by supporting it by buying season tickets.

Jack you did as good as you could and I know you tried hard. The best to you in the future.

As I said I have been critical to be sure but it's a fans right to complain or work off his frustrations.

It's like this although I gripe and complain , I also cheer and cheer loud at the games. It's also like this.....Without an NFL team here in Jax I'm not so sure I would stay here now that I have been spoiled by being able to go to the games. 

No comments:

Post a Comment