Thursday, January 6, 2011

KEEP YOU HANDS OFF MY DEFENSE



Jack "What did you say?" Mel "I said keep your hands off my defense" 

  I'm afraid that JDR will still have too much to say on defense. Now that it is Mel's to run they should let him run it completely like he wants and listen to him on players that need to go and players that he needs. Will this happen? I have doubts about that.
Speaking of Greg Williams what really happened with him? I have suspicions that he didn't get along with Jack. It seemed to me that the year Greg was here he changed to a 3 / 4 and was good for a couple of games and then Jack stepped in and stopped it. I think that this was the end of Greg as the man. The same thing could happen to Mel, so we should watch for that. If Mel does not have the freedom then that'[s another strike against Jack.
Are the fans unaware of players ability? I think fans know just as well as the coaches who is slacking of not playing good. The fans are all surprised that Mathis has been pointed out as good player. What is Jack seeing that we don't see? We see someone that seems to be playing touch football. 
Any way I say good luck to Mel too and hope the best for him the smallest amount of interference from Jack.
One more thing, since almost no one agrees with Wayne on keeping Jack, we should keep the pressure on Jack and hold him to his promises this time. I think Wayne should keep a short leash on Jack. Don’t be mistaken I can find some good in keeping Jack for another year too, but I’m ready to yank him quickly if he gives us the same kind of performance. 

No comments:

Post a Comment