Monday, November 1, 2010

WELL DONE

DOWN GOES DALLAS DOWN GOES DALLAS  to borrow a boxing phrase.
There's no team I love to see lose more than the Cowboys and there's not team I like to see win more than The Jaguars.
I have been quite cynical and negative lately because of how the team is so up and then down. I just can't figure out which team will show up. I guess I'm not the best fan although I have been a season ticket holder since 99 when I moved here. I guess I just want a more steady performance. I think that is what gets me so negative.
Well I guess I should be more like these fans on the flight to Dallas. My hat is off to them and maybe I can learn from them.




Now for the game. I hate to take any shine off the victory but it just maybe that we played a very bad team. I'm surprised that the Cowboys played so bad. Maybe it is the OLine that people said are suspect. Maybe that's why they couldn't push the ball in at the end of the 2nd quarter?

Now I could look at the last two games the Cowboys lost and say maybe Madden has it right. Giants and Jaguars in the Super Bowl  Well we can dream can't we?

No comments:

Post a Comment