Tuesday, August 3, 2010

TRAINING CAMP

My football buddy Sue, known as "Big Sue" in her Roller Derby days, went to Training Camp on Sunday Aug1. We got to see a lot of players and started to put their numbers with their names.
I had a list of players I wanted to watch, but some of them didn't show for one reason or another.
Del Rio was coaching the linebackers and you could hear him from the stands.
The linebacker regulars Smith and Ingram wasn't there but I got Kirk Morrison's attention and told him we were pulling for him this year. He gave a thumbs up.

Sue and I got seats together a couple of years ago. We have been friends for quite some time. She had a seat up in the section behind me and we decided that we should get seats together and we could save on parking etc. We have a lot of fun and the games.

We got our picture taken at the Training Camp by the Times Union Newspaper. Click on the link to see our photo.

Oh by the way this year Sue and I changed our seats to Row C ,third from the field, so if you look at the action in the North End Zone, opposite the Bud Zone , you should see us to the left of the goal post in section 122. Just look for the guy with the Jaguar Hat and a Wife Beaters shirt and we'll be to the right of him, or just look for two normal looking people who are not dressed like some kind of fanatic.

No comments:

Post a Comment