Wednesday, August 4, 2010

ALU ALU AH... YEAH

I just finished watching the ’82 Redskins on the NFL Network last night and it was such a good time recalling that season. I lived in Washington D.C. area for 33 years. This was one of our greatest years and John Riggins was on of the reasons. “The Diesel” has they called him punished the defense with hard run after hard run.

I was thinking today that Tyson Alualu is going to be that kind of punisher on the defensive side of the ball. During this season as he progresses we will have to find a nickname for him too. Maybe “Steam Roller” or just “Punisher” will work. I can hear the announce saying “There goes Alualu steam rolling through the line again.” Or “That guy is punishing that offensive line.” Let’s see what develops ok?

If you have any ideas maybe along with a sound effect like Riggo had the diesel horn let me know.

I GOT IT MAN! REMEMBER YOU HEARD IT HERE FIRST!

Here’s the chant , to the sound of LOUIE LOUIEY .....OH YEAH....ETC.

WE WILL CHANT “ALU..ALU...AH .....YEAH YOU GOT 'A GO NOW!
I’ll be chanting this at the scrimmage on Friday night....can you join in with me?

No comments:

Post a Comment