Friday, June 25, 2010

OK LET'S MOVE ON

I've been concerned with ticket sales and the players that we have and wanted more more more, but now it's time to move on.
I want to start to learn more about the players we have and start getting pumped up for the season. We are what we are so now I have to support the team. I'm going to look for bright spots and concentrate on them.
Please excuse me if I slip back to a critical mode of some of the players, but by and large I want to stay positive and hopeful.
I feel Garrard is going to be better this year. So GO DAVID!

Here's some others that I expect to contribute more this year and maybe even become very productive. Mike Thomas, Sims-Walker, Zack Miller, Derek Cox and Rashad Jennings.

Here's a list of the new guys that I think will be good this year. Tyson Alualu, Aaron Kampman, Tiquan Underwood, Kirk Morrison, Scotty McGee.

Now I also have the task of remembering their numbers and faces. I got to get to work because it's BATTLE TIME. Go Jaguars!

No comments:

Post a Comment